Thursday, April 30, 2009

CAKE!!!!!

So basically Sam and I, we are professional Cake decorators. We have a cooking class every Thursday so for our last class we decorated cakes. Sam and I found out that we have a knack for it. So we started out with just two little round cakes. Then we stacked them on top of each other and added butter cream frosting


After this part Sam and I had a little trouble helping because the other person in our group wouldn't let us help. But then we added butter cream frosting all over the top and sides. We then evened it all out at made it smooth and pretty!!!



We stuck in the fridge for a while to firm the frosting up. We then play with fondx to make the outside. This was the real fun part. We played in the food coloring and made beautiful colors. We rolled it out then laid it over the top of our cake and smoothed it down. that was lots of fun.

We wanted a polka dot cake so we decided we would be like Ace of Cakes. And make it amazing. So Sam and I took over and we made lots of polka dots in lots of sizes. We started placing them every where and made the cutest cakes in the whole world!
YES!!!!! We did that!!!! We are amazing! I Know! It was lots of fun. We could totally be professional cake decorators and work with Duff on Ace of Cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Thatcher, Arizona, United States
I am 20 years old. I am in Thatcher, Az going to school full time to become and elementary school teacher.